The overall aim is to develop a pedagogic strategy that places the senior citizens target group at the centre of the teaching and learning process by concentrating on their learning potential, preferences and requirements to facilitate their full inclusion in the Digital Age.
This project will form a response to the issues of digital exclusion for the older generations throughout Europe by exploiting the specialist knowledge and experience of the partner organisations. We will develop an adult education Train the trainer multi-media resource pack which will train the Third Age generation who in turn will enable the participation and inclusion in adult education and society by the older people who are being labelled as the Fourth Age generation.
- Coordinator - DiversityWorks ,UK
- Wyzsza Szkola Ekonomii, Prawa i Nauk Medycznych, Poland
- Fundacion CTIC – Centro Tecnologico, Spain
- Folkuniversitetet Kursverksamheten vid Lunds Universitetet, Sweden
- University of the 3rd Age, UK
- Instituto Formazione Operatori Aziendall, Italy
1 January 2014 – 31 December 2015